AML/KYC Requirements for International Individuals

Modified on Wed, 01 Nov 2023 at 11:38 AM

If you are a Non U.S. investor, in order to process your investment, will almost always require:

  • A valid government-issued identification: state-issued identification card, driver's license, or federally-issued passport are accepted. Military IDs are not accepted. All photos must be in color, with all four corners of the identification visible.
  • Proof of address (in English): Must be a utility bill, bank statement, or letter from a government agency, dated within the last 90 days.

Please be advised. That all proof of address documentation must be in English. For investors whose native language is not English, they may request an official translation of any accepted document, or otherwise request an “address verification” document from a financial institution in English.

The easiest way to get this done is to ask your bank for a document, on letterhead, stating something to the effect of "We certify that [Name of Investor] lives at [Address]"

Inside your profile, there is a tab called “documents” where you can upload these documents.

Here is the walkthrough on how to get this done.

For additional information on a country-by-country basis, please refer to the following articles:

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article